The LHCC would like to send out big CONGRATULATIONS
to our 2018 scholarship recipients... Sarah Bigney and Samantha Andrew We would like
to thank all our entrants and wish everyone the best of futures.
Thank you to all our applicants. The judges had their work cut out for them in selecting
only 2. We wish everyone all the best in their future endeavors! God bless you all.
2019 SCHOLARSHIP AWARD LOOKOUT HEIGHTS CIVIC CLUB
Two- $500.00 scholarships which may be used for tuition and fees at any post-secondary institution of higher education.
Any high school senior: (1) who is a resident of Ft. Wright; or (2) who has a parent who is a member (for at least 12 consecutive months) of the Lookout Heights Civic Club.
1. Acceptance from any college, university or other institute of post secondary education.
2. Copy of high school transcript
3. List of accomplishments and achievements in and out of the classroom.
4. Detailed list of community interests and involvement.
5. A 200 word essay describing:
(a) who you are
(b) your desired course of study
(c) your goals and ambitions
(d) why you deserve this scholarship.
6. Direct the application package to:
Lookout Heights Civic Club
1661 Park Rd., Ft. Wright, KY 41011
Attn: Scholarship Committee Chairman
Applications must be postmarked or hand-delivered no later than May 1st, 2019.